Monday, February 7, 2011

Petal Cone Valentine

I've been waiting to get the Petal Cone Die in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  It arrived on Thursday, so I had to play a little bit with it this weekend.   I've seen some really cute projects done with this die.  The first one that I saw was last week while at our Stamp Share.  I'm not sure who the original creator was, but I fell in love with this idea for Valentine's Day.  I will be sharing some of the other ideas later.  Since there are just a few more days till Valentine's Day, I decided to share this one first.



They are so darling, aren't they !
The Petal Cone die makes the perfect gift to give on 
Valentine's Day  !!
I added some chocolate in a small cello bag and tied the top with Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon. 
The "With All My HEART" banner finishes this project off to perfection!


The picture below is a closer view of the Petal Cone Valentine.
I used the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and the Full Heart punch to decorate the front.
Then I added some glimmer paper using the Heart to Heart Punch.



 Stamp Set:  With All My Heart
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Petal Cone Die, Heart to Heart Punch, Crop-A-Dile, Real Red Glimmer Paper

I made this one for my hairdresser for her Valentine Gift.  She so loved it ! 

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend !!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...