Monday, March 19, 2012

March Stamp Club

Good Evening Ladies,

Today I have the March Stamp Club Projects for you.  First I thought I would share my display table that night as I had quiet a few things for them to browse and take pictures of.


They came with cameras in hand to take all kinds of pictures of the projects on the table.

Our Theme this month was Easter, so let's get started.


Here's the Group picture of all the FUN projects that we made.  From the left we have the Bunny Topper and next is the Everybunny Easter card and lastly we have the cutest Bunny Basket ever!!


This cute Bunny Topper I saw over at Dawn Olchefske's blog - DOstamping with Dawn.  This is my take on Dawn's Topper as I did change up some of the punches that were used to make the Bunny, but that's about it.  Punches used were the Blossom Punch, Wide Oval, Large Oval, Small Oval, then I used the Owl Punch for the Heart, the Cheeks, the Eyes and the Tongue.  You can check out Dawn's Bunny Topper by clicking  ( Here ).   Thanks for the Inspiration Dawn!


It's a Happy Easter Everybunny!!!   Love the soft colors of this card, along with some texture. 

Recipe:
Stamp Set - Everybunny
Cardstock - Pool Party, Whisper White
Sweet Shoppe Specialty Designer Paper
Black Stazon Ink, Markers- Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Crumb Cake
Basic Jewels Pearls, Snow Burst Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, and of course the Big Shot.

And for the Grande Finale !!!



Is this not the cutest Bunny Basket ever !!!!  I originally had another Easter Basket planned, but when I saw this one on Dawn Griffith's blog.   I just couldn't resist not changing my mind.  Dawn has a video on her blog to show you how this Bunny Basket is made.  You can check out her video by clicking  ( Here )   Doesn't this Bunny face just make you SMILE !!!!   Thanks Dawn for sharing this darling Bunny Basket!!

Thanks to you all for stopping by and checking out the March Stamp Club Projects!

Easter is right around the corner, so take a break and get started on your Easter gifts!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...