Monday, March 12, 2012

Fresh Vintage Card and Purse

Good Morning Ladies,

I wanted to share this really cute Fresh Vintage Card and Purse with you today.  I'm pretty sure that Lisa Martz was the original creator of this, but now I can't find her post.  When I saw this a few weeks ago I knew that I had to give this a try.  It would be perfect for a Birthday or even Mother's Day.


Here's a picture of both the card and the purse.  So Elegant !!



Below is a closer view of the Fresh Vintage Card.


I just love all the colors in this - Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz.  The Designer Paper is  the Twitterpated Design from the Occasions Mini. 


This cute little purse is made using the Box #2 XL Bigz Die and then with the Labels Collection Framelits cut 2 of the #5 Label for the front and the back attaching them to the box.  Blushing Bride Poly Stitched Ribbon as an accent.  I really think the Basic Jewel Pearls on the front adds that special finishing touch. 

A Big Thank You to Lisa for sharing this!  It was on a blog hop tour, so if I find the post I will add a link. 

Thanks for stopping by today !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...