Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Easel Calendar

Just a short post today.  I saw these Easel Calendars over at Barb Mullikin's blog the other day and I had some extra calendars that needed a home.  So I decided to make them up for some friends of mine.
I didn't change much,  I added some Basic Pearls and another butterfly.  I just loved how Barb did hers.

So here's a picture of all of them.



These were really easy to make and they are a wonderful addition to someone's desk. 



Here's a close up picture so you can see all the details.

Stamp Set:  Creative Elements
4 x 8 piece of Peach Parfait card stock scored at 2" and 4". 
Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla cardstock.
Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper
Poppy Parade Ink
Basic Pearls 2 sizes, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Square Bigz Die and of course the Big Shot. 

Thanks To Barb for sharing this idea !!!

Thanks for stopping by today !!

Happy Stamping !!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...