Friday, March 9, 2012

Hostess Gifts for Stamp Club

TGIF Ladies, 

I'm so glad that it's Friday.  Today I wanted to share with you an awesome Hostess Gift that I saw over at  Gettin Crafty - Cristena  Bagne's blog.  Perfect timing as I needed to come up with a new Hostess Gift for the next round of Stamp Club.  I LOVE it when this happens!

So here it is:

  


Isn't this the most adorable Hostess Gift !!!  

It's a Card Holder with 3 Note Cards and Envelopes inside.  The Card Holder is made using 2 Medium Envelopes.  Then using the Mixed Bunch stamp set you are ready to start decorating.  The only thing that I changed was I did decide to put a Basic Jewel Pearl in the center of the Flower on the front.                                                         (Not pictured above as it was an after thought.)
So easy to make and Cristena has a video to show you how.
Just click on the link  ( Here ) 



Here's a closer view of the Wisteria Wonder one.




Here's another view of the Pool Party one.


I also made one using Calypso Coral, but I didn't take a picture of that one yet.

A BIG  Thank You to Cristena for sharing this awesome project and video!!

Hope you give this one a try, it would be perfect for a Birthday Gift or even Mother's Day !!

Thanks for stopping by today !

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping !!!
Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...