Friday, March 30, 2012

Every Bunny Easter Basket

TGIF !!!!  Friday is finally here!  Work has been super crazy and that means, less time to play and post.  I hate when that happens and it's been happening a lot lately.  So I will keep this post pretty short.  I wanted to share with you the Easter Basket that we were going to make at Stamp Club a couple of weeks ago.  That was until I found the Easter Bunny Basket that Dawn Griffith shared.


Now this is my take on the Valentine Basket, I saw over at Angie Kennedy Juda's blog.  Super cute and really easy to make.  I thought it would be perfect for an Easter Basket!  I used the Designer Paper from the Simply Scrappin' Kit - Spring Fever in the Occasions Mini.  Then using the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and some Melon Mambo and Whisper White cardstock, I added my Easter touch to the Basket.  I just love the Every Bunny stamp set!  So many cute Bunnies to make a Special Easter gift with!  Angie has a video on her blog to show you how to make the basket.  Just click   ( Here )

I actually made about 8 more of these baskets for my co-workers.  They will LOVE them!!  Filled with lots of Fun Chocolate Treats!!  Only 9 more days till Easter and Only one more day left to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration !!!  Just click on the Sale-A-Bration link on my right hand side bar, before it's too late !!

Thanks Angie for sharing this cute basket idea !!!

Thanks for stopping by today!        
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  

Happy Stamping !!!!
         Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...