Monday, August 29, 2011

Posy Punch Card

Happy Monday !!  I'm hoping that everyone had a good weekend!  For those who live on the East Coast, I'm hoping that everyone is safe and made it through the hurricane. 

Today I have a cute Posy Punch Card to share with you.  I saw this card on Chat Wszelaki's blog ( Me, My Stamps and I ) the other day.  It showcases some of the New In Colors.  This is pretty much a CASE of Chat's card, as I just loved the color combination that she used.




Stamp Set:  Posy Punch, A Word for You
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
Wisteria Wonder Prints Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Wisteria Wonder 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, and Jewels Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

Thanks to Chat for sharing her creativity!!!

I'll be sharing the Make and Take projects from our Quarterly Meeting later on this week.  So don't forget to stop back and check them out. 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog !!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...