Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Backpack, Card and Chocolate Class

This is my upcoming class for August and I can't wait.  We'll be making 3 super cute projects.  First I have received approval to teach you how to make Becky Roberts Backpack.  You can also purchase Becky's tutorial ( Here ).  We will also be making a card using the "Morning Cup" stamp set.  Then as the final project there is this cute little Chocolate box.  All the projects will be using the new Mocha Morning Designer Paper.  I'm really LOVING these cute Backpacks!! 
Thanks Becky !!!

Here is the group picture showing all of the Samples that I made for Class.  This is my take on one of the Birthday Backpacks that Becky has on her blog. 


 The Mocha Morning Paper is currently one of my favorite Designer Papers.  It can be used for so many things.  Don't forget to take advantage of the August Promotion which is Buy 3 Designer Papers and get the 4th one FREE!!  Perfect time to stock up on all your favorites!



This picture is a side view, which shows the 1 1/4" Soft Suede grosgrain ribbon on the back.



Here's just the card along with the Chocolate Box.   The card was made using the Morning Cup set and A Word for You with Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and one of the New Embossing Folders "Designer Frames".  The Chocolate Box is made using the Matchbox Bigz Die, Itty Bitty Punch pack with some Pearl Jewels and 3/8" Kraft taffeta ribbon for the handle.  The Decorative Label Punch makes the opening on the front. 

These gifts are perfect for Birthdays, Teacher's Gifts or any Occasion !!!

If you are in the Twin Cities area my class will be on Thursday, August 25th @ 6:30 pm. 
Class fee is:  $17
Send me an email to pre-register if you would like to join us!   sdyas0936@msn.com


I hope that you are having a wonderful week so far!
Thanks for taking time to stop by and check out my blog!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...