Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to School Gifts for the Grandkids

It's been busy at work, which means not as much FUN time to stamp.  However, it's almost Back to School time.  That means it's time to send down my package to the Grandkids with their Back to School gifts.  I don't have them all made yet, but I'll share the two that I do have done. 

First let's start with the cute Backpack that I saw over at Becky Roberts' blog.  They are simply too cute for words and super easy to make.  Becky has several different themes that she has posted along with her new Back to School one.  You can get the tutorial to make these on Becky's blog ( Here )   

Here's my take on Becky's Backpack:


This is a front view group picture of them.  The one on the right is a case of one of Becky's Birthday Backpacks.  The one on the left is my own version.



Here is a side view of them.  Aren't they darling!!



This one is for my granddaughter, she will be in 7th Grade this year.  I used the Cheerful Treat Designer Paper which is in the Hostess section of the current Idea Book and Catalog.



This one is for my grandson, who will be in the 1st Grade.  
I used the Big Top Designer Series Paper for his.

Now imagine if you will, what cute ones you can make when you change up the Designer Paper!!  These will also make the Perfect Teacher's Gift too!!  Perfect for adding a gift card inside.

The second gift is my Back to School version of the Post It Notes Holders that I posted earlier.  The original one was Butterfly Prints from Angie Kennedy Juda and the link for that is  ( Here ) in my earlier post.


This is the front view of these cute note holders.


And this is the open view of them.  It's so fun when you find the cute notes to match the theme.

I'll be back later to share a couple more surprises for them.  Be sure to stop back and see them.

Thanks to Becky and Angie for the inspiration for my Back to School gifts!!

Have a great day and Thanks for taking time to stop by and check out my blog!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

1 comment:

Judi said...

All of your projects are soooo cute. Your grandkids are lucky! Nice job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...