Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Butterfly Prints Birthday Cards

I sure hope that everyone had a great weekend!  Sunday we went to the Beach Boys Concert which was at the New Ampitheatre at Mystic Lake.  First time for me at an outside venue for a concert.  Wow, did we have a great time!  Even though it was very hot and very humid still at 7:00 pm. 

Now I'm sure you've all heard the old saying "An the Cobbler has no shoes" well this holds true as I was in great need of Birthday Cards.  So the Demonstrator has no "Birthday" cards? 
Most of my Birthday Celebrations seem to come in groups all about at the same time for some reason.  I've been trying to play catch up since being at Convention.  So while browsing the other day I found these adorable Birthday Cards that were on Angie Kennedy Juda's blog.  ( Here )  Where Angie has a video available with all the details.

This was actually Angie's Convention Card this year.  But this Birthday Card was calling to be CASED, so I did just that.


Here's a group picture of all the cards that I made.  We have Lucky Limeade, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze and Wisteria Wonder.  Aren't they darling!


Now here is a close up picture, so you can see just how darling they really are! 
A Big Thank You to Angie for sharing her Convention Card!!

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by today!!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...