Saturday, July 6, 2013

Kind & Cozy

I'm hoping that everyone is having a wonderful 4th of July weekend!  It's been a warm one here and so far no rain.  I spent the 4th of July with my granddaughter at the Twins game.  We had a great time and the weather was perfect for a day at the ballgame.  Getting ready for Convention and I can't wait!!  Something that I always look forward to each year.  So many wonderful friends have been made while at Convention, I'm so looking forward to catching up with everyone.  Only 9 days away for me!!  Woo Hoo !! 

But today I thought I would share my monthly swap card from May.  It's using the Kind and Cozy stamp set.  Such a FUN set and I just LOVE the Gingham Garden Designer Paper. 



Recipe:
Stamp Set -  Kind & Cozy
Cardstock - Old Olive  4 1/4"  x  9 1/4"  score at 3 3/4"
                   Daffodil Delight  3 1/4" x 3 3/4" and   1 1/2" x 4"
                   Whisper White  3" x 3 1/2"
Gingham Garden DSP  1 1/4" x 3 3/4"
Ink -            Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Island Indigo
Gingham Garden Designer Paper, Basic Jewels Pearls,  Stripes Embossing Folder, Small Heart Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, 2 1/2" Circle Punch,  Night of Navy 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today!!   Have a great rest of the Holiday weekend!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...