Wednesday, July 31, 2013

DSP Swatch Books


Wow - Paper Crafting Made Easier with DSP Swatch Books - I Love them !!!
Books3
 
 
I always get excited when I find a good organization tool or idea for my Stampin' Room.  So here's my Cool Tool Suggestion For the New 2013 - 2014 Annual Catalog and starting August 1st, for the New Holiday Catalog too!!
 
Brian King (a member of the  Stampin' Pretty Pals Virtual Community) has a super cool tool that he is offering, it's Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper (also known as "DSP") Swatch Books.  We were able to purchase something similar from Stampin' Up for a few years at Convention.  I Loved them and so did my customers!!  When I saw these on Brian's Blog  (Stamp With Brian ) I knew that I needed to have these again !!  Not only for my customers to browse through, but for my own Personal use too.  Brian is offering 13 choices of DSP in the new Stampin' Up! 2013-2014 Annual Catalog and starting August 1st, you will also be able to place an order for the New Holiday DSP Swatch Books!  So my order is in !!

Here's just a few really good reasons why I LOVE the DSP Swatch Books:
  • You get 11 Designer Series Paper Swatch Books PLUS 2 Specialty Designer Series Swatch Books.  PLUS starting August 1st the New Holiday Designer Series Paper Swatch Books!!
  • The swatch books are compact for quick access and easy storage.
  • Flip style allows you to see all the patterns within each collection in a flash. 
  • Swatch books are labeled on the back along with a coordinating colors list.  Woo Hoo !!
  • I don't have to drag out all my 12 x 12 DSP when I'm in decision-making mode (not to mention all the scraps that can go flying in the air).
  • Demonstrators find them to be a convenient way to share real samples with their customers.
  • You will LOVE them too for your own Personal Creating Tool.
For complete details or to order Brian's Swatch Books, please visit his blog "Stamp With Brian" by clicking ( Here ).
 
Thanks for stopping by today ! 
 
Don't forget starting tomorrow you can place you Holiday Order !!!
 
Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...