Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September Diva Night

Happy Tuesday!!   I thought I better take some time to post the Make and Takes from our September Diva Night.  I have 3 projects that I wanted to share from our meeting.

First here is the Group Picture of all 3 Projects:


We have several different themes here.  On the left is a Wedding Card, then in the middle there is a Halloween Twist Greeting Card and then the Triple Time Stamp Card.



This picture doesn't do this card justice as it is so elegant.  We have Whisper White cardstock with a touch of Sahara Sand as a mat.  The front of the card is stamped with Flowering Flourishes using the New Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Ink.  It is so stunning and makes this card seem to sparkle!   



We used the Lacey Brocade Embossing Folder on the entire card, I really think it makes this card stand out with a touch of elegance!!


Next up is this really cute Halloween Twist Greeting Card.  I've not made one of these, so it was super cool to see exactly how they are made.


Kelly Gettelfinger has her video tutorial on You Tube.  For those of you who are like me, I need a visual rather than just a description.   Here's the link to Kelly's tutorial, just click ( Here )



This Twisted Greeting Card can be used as a Card with a pocket to hold a wonderful surprise or a gift card for a special occasion !!  We sure had a lot of fun making these!  Perfect for the up coming Holidays, as you have a beautiful card with a gift card inside!



Our third project is this Beautiful Triple Time Stamp Card.   I'm sure you may have seen these out on so many blogs.  They are super easy to make and so beautiful when done!! 

Here are the dimensions for the layers:

Midnight Muse  -  5 1/2 " x 8 1/2" Scored @ 4 1/4"
                               3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
                               2 1/4" x 3 1/2"
Very Vanilla   -     4 x 5 1/4"
                              3 x 4 1/4"
                              2 x 3 1/4"
You want to layer the Very Vanilla pieces using just a little dotto or removable adhesive in the middle of each piece.  Then stamp your design.  Take the Very Vanilla pieces apart and adhere them to the Midnight Muse cardstock.  It's amazing !! So give it a try.

Thanks to my upline Susan Campfield for our awesome Make & Takes this month !!!

Thanks for stopping by today !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue

1 comment:

Brenda Rigby Riehle said...

Beautiful cards and great blog! I especially like the Creative Elements triple layer card. I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...