Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Toxic Treats Cello Bags

Wow, It's already Wednesday and I was wishing it was Friday.   So that I can have some stamping fun.  Time is flying by way too quickly these days.

I finally have a few minutes to post.  I do have quite a few things to share, but today I decided to start with the Toxic Treats Cello Bags.  This was an idea in the September Stampin' Success magazine.  I just thought they were so cute !!! 

Here's the group picture of some of them:



Now originally, I had filled the cello bags with candy corn.  This was how they were shown in the Stampin' Success Magazine.  Then on Monday, I found out that there is a New M & M flavor.  Can you believe it, the New Flavor is Candy Corn and the M & M's are in the colors of candy corn. 
How cool is that !!  So I just had to redo them to see how they would look. 




Here's a closer view.  I think they turned out really cute!!  These will be going down to the Grandkids and to some of their special friends.  

Recipe:
Stamp Set -  Toxic Treats
Whisper White cardstock
Black Stazon and Tangerine Tango Ink
Cello Bags, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details, Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.  Add your favorite candy treat and you are ready for some Fun Treats to hand out for Halloween!!

Thanks for stopping by today!! 
I do have the 10 Projects from the  - Googly Ghouls Class that I signed up for with my Upline to share with you.  Along with our September Diva Meeting Make n Takes. 

So don't forget to stop back to check these out !!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...