Saturday, April 28, 2012

Love & Laughter Wedding Card

Happy Weekend Ladies!!!  I didn't think the week would ever end.  I'm so excited the weekend is here and I will actually have some time to play !!!

It's getting to be that time of year, wedding time.  As I have a couple upcoming Weddings, I was browsing for some ideas.  I found this Wedding card idea on Selene Kempton's blog.  So I cased Selene's card for one and did a my take for the other card. 

First up is the cased Love & Laughter Wedding card:



The Designer Paper is Mocha Morning, which will be retiring soon.  Perfect time to use up the retiring paper to make room for the New.  And the colors are a perfect fit for this wedding!   Here's a link to Selene's blog as she has the recipe listed there for you.  (Click Here)


So I took this same idea and created another card for my other Wedding:



I used the Twitterpated Designer Paper for this card.  I just love it when you can change things up by using another Designer Paper !!  I really had fun with these cards and I'm ready for the Wedding season to begin.  The "Love & Laughter" stamp set is in the Occasions Mini which ends on April 30th. So if you have a lot of upcoming Weddings, don't miss out on this wonder stamp set.  Place your order before this one is gone !!!

Thanks to Selene for sharing her creativity !!!

Have a great weekend and make some time to Stamp this weekend!!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...