Friday, April 6, 2012

Chocolate and a Gift Card Holder for Easter

It's only a couple of days till Easter !!!  So I wanted to share this with you before, rather than after the Big Easter Day.  I originally saw this idea around Christmas time, but then I wasn't able to find it again.  I hate when that happens.  So to my delight I was browsing around and happened to find this project again that Glenda Calkins made.  You could use this idea for any Special Occasion or Holiday, but it would work especially nice as a Birthday Gift or even a Graduation Gift!!

So here is my take on Glenda's Holiday Chocolate and Gift Card Holder:



This is the closed picture.  As you can sorta see the front opens and that is where you can enclose a gift card.  I didn't do that this time, I just made it into a card. 




This is a somewhat of an open view of the chocolates inside.   I used the It's A Wrap - Occasions stamp set.  It says Happy Easter and then has the cutest Easter Basket !!  Stamped on Whisper White cardstock measuring  1"  x  3", then wrapped around the chocolate.   The Chocolate Holder holds 10 Hershey Nuggets !!  Woo Hoo !

Glenda has a video tutorial to show you how to make this project.  Just click  ( Here ) to watch.

A Big Thank You to Glenda for sharing !!!

Wishing you a Happy Easter  !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...