Monday, July 25, 2011

Flower Fest Gift Box

I'm hoping that everyone had a great weekend!  I'm still trying to get caught up on things from when I was at convention.  It was the Best Convention ever and it was my 5th one!   I found the cutest Gift Box and I actually made one for my Upline, Susan Campfield as a Convention Gift.  But I must have forgotten to take a picture before I packed and went to Convention.  :0

I needed to make another one for a Thank You Gift to give to the person who was the lucky one that got to watch my desk while I was gone.  So that's what I'm going to share with you today.

Enjoy !!!



This is pretty much a case of the one that I saw on Lisa Young's blog.  I just fell in LOVE with this wonderful idea for a gift.  It holds 2 items, one is Shower Gel and the other is Lotion which are the Travel Size.  Such a wonderful way to say "Thank You".   My upline LOVED hers and I'm hoping that my Desk Buddy does too! 
I also made the Flower Fest Thank You card for her that I posted earlier.  ( Here )
Stamp Sets:  Flower Fest, Happy Greetings
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo, Daffadil Delight, Lucky Limeade

Good News - Lisa actually has a Tutorial on her blog for making the Gift Box.  ( Here ) 

Now I did remember to take a picture of Susan as she opened her gift at Convention!   :)


Susan's is just a little different as it has a different sentiment and a different placement of it.  Otherwise, they are the same. 

A big "Thank You" goes to Lisa for sharing her Tutorial with everyone! 

I will have another Gift Box to share with you later this week.  It was one that was demonstrated while I was at Convention.   So don't forget to stop back to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by today and Have a Wonderful Day !!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...