Monday, July 18, 2011

Convention Gifts 2011

WOW!!! So sorry that I've been MIA for a while! I'm back from Stampin' Up! Convention and have to say that this is one of the BEST Conventions that I've attended…they gave away SO much stuff that I was worried my suitcase would weigh too much! 


So today I wanted to share with you some of the Convention Gifts that I made for some very Special People!!  So let's get started shall we.


First off here is my Convention Swap Card for the Organized Swap that I participated in with UStamp with Dawn and Friends.



The original idea for this card came from Marcy at our Quarterly Stamp Share Meeting.  I changed a couple of things and added a couple of things too!


Stamp Set:  Posy Punch Hostess set
Cardstock:  Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Basic Black
I used the NEW Houndstooth Embossing Folder on the Whisper White cardstock.  The Lace Ribbon Border Punch on the Basic Black cardstock and added Basic Jewel - Rhinestones for some BLING!
Fancy Flower Punch, 1" Circle Punch was used for not only the center of the flower, but also the Basic Black outline around the Posy Punch Flower.  The leaves are made using the Blossom Petals Builder Punch.


Next up, I made some Special Photo Clips using My Digital Studio and the GROW theme download along with the Beyond the Garden Designer Paper.


Perfect for displaying their Favorite picture from Convention.  Mine will have a picture of my walk across stage for my 5 Years with Stampin' Up!! 


Next is a cute little Notebook for all those important notes and project ideas.


I used the Beyond the Garden Designer Paper again and the GROW Convention Theme using My Digital Studio. 


For the Grand Finale I got this awesome project idea from my fellow Demonstrator Terri Snider.


Aren't these Magnetic Chalk Boards the cutest thing ever!  


They are made with 5 x 7 Flashing that you can purchase pre-cut at your local Home Improvement Store.  I covered them with the First Edition Specialty Paper.  The "notes" was made using the Timeless Type Sizzlits Dies in Melon Mambo cardstock.  The Chalkboard Decor Elements was cut using the Top Note Bigz Die.  I found some circle magnets at your local Hobby store and covered them with Flirtatious Specialty Paper.   Melon Mambo and Flirtatious Specialty Paper was used along with the Fun Flowers Bigz XL Die to make the cute flower on the side.  Topped off with the Pretty In Pink      1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. 


Now this is how they were Gifted Wrapped !!


I used the Flower Fest stamp set, which is on my Favorites List currently.  Ink Colors are Melon Mambo, Daffadil Delight, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray.  The Tags were made using Melon Mambo, Whisper White and the 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch.  Sentiment is from the Happy Greeting set in the Summer Mini stamped with Melon Mambo.  I added the cute butterfly on the side and Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.  The ribbon on the Handle is the New 3/8" Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon. 


Be sure to you check out the 2011 Convention Highlight video.  Along with the Awesome Special that is currently being offered by Stampin' Up when you sign up to be a Demonstrator that I posted earlier  ( Here )There is a link on the prior post to join My Team. 

Become a Demonstrator Today and enjoy all the FUN of Convention Next Year!


Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue 

1 comment:

Tammy Clarke said...

Hi Sue; Thank you for this post, and especially for the instructions for the Posy Punch card. I love punches, and I especially love when I can layer punches...I've been trying to figure out a way to layer this one for awhile, but with no luck. That is until today, thanks to you. I CASE'd this card and plan to put it on my blog soon...giving you full credit. Thank you again, and I love your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...