Monday, June 6, 2011

Beyond the Garden Card Holder and Cards

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend.  This was the first weekend full of sunshine and no rain!  Finally!  So nice to get out and enjoy the wonderful weather. 

It's a Kim Van Diepen day today!  I've seen some of these card holders before, but when I saw that Kim had a tutorial on how to make one.  I had to give it a try!  Kim's Card Holder used the Paisley Petals Designer Paper which was part of the Sneak Peek Promotion of in April and that will be in the New 2011 - 2012 Idea Book and Catalog.  My Card Holder is made with the Beyond the Garden Designer Paper from the Summer Mini Catalog.  I will also share the two cards that I made to put inside the Card Holder.

Here's the Group Picture of the Beyond the Garden Card Holder and Cards.



I just love how this project turned out!



This is the Beyond the Garden Card Holder - Closed View. 


This is the Beyond the Garden Card Holder - Open View.


This is the Fabulous Florets Card.   I don't remember where I saw the original card.  So if this is similar to your card, please let me know so that I can give you credit.

Recipe: 
Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango   5 1/2" x 8 1/2",  3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
                   Whisper White     4" x 5 1/4",  Plus Scraps for Flowers
                    Wild Wasabi        Scrap for Butterfly
Ink:  Daffadil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Craft Whisper White
Beyond the Garden Designer Paper   3 3/4" x 5"

Daffadil Delight 1/8" Tafetta Ribbon, Jewels Basic Pearl, Flower Garden Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Corner Rounder Punch, Dimensionals




This is the Beyond the Garden Birthday Card.  Inspired by Susan Campfield.
The Recipe for this card can be found on an earlier post on my blog ( Here )  It's the second card in the Four Frames post.

You can check out Kim's Card Holder on her Blog - Stampin By The Sea ( Here )
And at the bottom of her post, you'll find her video.  Thanks Kim for inspiring me to give this a try! 

I want to Thank You all for stopping by today !!

Happy Stamping !!!
      Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...