Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Halloween Altered Clear Box Lollipop Holder

It was a very busy week and I am so glad it's the weekend.  I know that I said I was done with Halloween projects, but I have one final project to share with you today.  The Halloween Altered Clear Box Lollipop Holder that I made is a spin from an idea that I saw on Andrea Walford's blog (here).



Although this was from a couple years ago, it is a Super Fun idea.  Andrea has wonderful directions. Please keep in mind your box size may be different from Andrea's, so you may need to adjust your measurements accordingly. This project was so much fun to make!
My clear boxes are 4 3/4 " x 6 1/2" x 1".  The lovely Lollipops are from the Dollar Store and they are sold as a 5 lollipop bunch.  Wicked Fun Designer Paper, Bitty Bat Large Punch, Basic Black cardstock, Raven 1/2" Lace Ribbon, Black Iridescent Shredded Paper.

Thanks for sharing your idea Andrea !!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...