Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Stampin' Up Convention 2014 - Gifts part 1

Good Morning Everyone !!

Well it's that special time of year that all of us stampers wait for, It's the Stampin' Up Convention !!!!
If you've not been, then you all  are missing out on all the FUN and Friendships!  Love it !!!

I arrived yesterday in Salt Lake City and I can't wait to see all my stamping friends !!!
With an early arrival, I was busy finishing up on Convention Gifts for friends, downline and upline.

So I thought I would start with some of the Convention Gifts that I have made for this year.

First up, I made these 2 Special Friends Forever Frames for my roommates.  They are from My Paper Pumpkin monthly projects and I was able to order the refill kits from Stampin' Up to make them.



I added and changed up a couple of things from the original My Paper Pumpkin kit.  I used both the Heart outline and the solid heart that you would punch out.  Popped them up with dimensionals.   Then I used the 
Friends Who Know stamp set for the Friends Forever for the main greeting.  Added the Vintage Faceted Designer Button with a Baker's Twine bow.


Here's a couple close up pictures for you to look at.




Then you even get the perfect gift wrap too!


What more can you ask for!  Everything you need to make the perfect gift for any occasion.
I will be posting more of my Convention Gifts so be sure to stop back for some more ideas!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!   

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...