Monday, July 21, 2014

Convention Gifts - Part 1 ( Continued )

Wow, it's been a very busy week!!  Attending Convention has been Amazing and so much FUN !!  So much going on and so many stamping friends to see.  Sign up and join me next year in Salt Lake City for Convention -  July 22nd - July 25th.  Best decision I ever made !!!  Just click the tab on my navigation bar at the top "Join The Fun" !!!  Hope to see you there !!

Here are the Convention Highlights from this YEAR'S Convention!!!
Just in case you need to actually see how much FUN you will have !!



So let's continue with some more Convention Gift shall we !!




I made these 2 years ago, so it was time to make some New Ones!!  Inside is a 2 Year Calendar to keep track of all your important Dates and Events.  This time I used the Flower Patch stamp set.  I just Love how they turned out!


                                             Here's a closer view above for you.


Next up I have my Swap card that I made for some very Special Friends !!



I CASED this card from the Stampin' Up Annual Catalog.  I so LOVE this stamp set.  I couldn't get my close up picture to rotate, sorry.


Next up is my Bag Tag that I made for this years Convention.


I used the "On Film"  Framelits to make the Bag Tag and then put the Convention Logo inside.  The Striped Marina Mist Grosgrain Ribbon is retired, but as I used Marina Mist cardstock so it was a must use.  Then I used the Baked Brown Sugar Bakers Twine to make my bow at the top.

This next idea I saw on Becky Robert's blog - Inking Idaho a while back.  I still had some calendars to use, so this was the perfect project for me to CREATE !!!   If you want to check out Becky's version just ( click here )



Here's the open view below:





I do have a few more gifts to share, so stop back to check them out!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...