Friday, July 25, 2014

Convention Friends - 2014

Well I thought I would change it up a bit and share a couple of pics from Convention.  One of my most favorite things is meeting New Friends and seeing my Friends from prior Conventions.  Some of the BEST Friendships ever are my Stampin' Up Friends!!!!  Then I will continue with the gifts that I made for Convention.

So while I was waiting down in the lobby for my downline to arrive, I got to meet some New Friends!!  It was so awesome as they were ALL 1st Time Convention Attendees!!!  After the picture, we of course did some swapping of our Convention Cards!!     So Awesome !!


Hopefully, I will have ALL of their names in the correct placement.  Here goes:
From the right is Marla Kimmel (from Okinawa, Japan), Joy Harriger (from Orlando), missing the next person's name, Kina Dennis (from Chicago), my downline Traci Schissel (from Minneapolis), and I was also missing the last person's name.  I do know that one of my missing names is Ann (from Orlando) but I'm not sure which missing one that is.  I received cards from most of them and I was missing a name on one of their cards.  If you ladies see this post and can help me out with my missing names, I can edit my post to include everyone's name.  Just click on my Email Me Button on the left sidebar.                Thank you !!





Now I met this lovely lady outside of our Hotel.  She had the most unique Nails !!  I had to take a picture as I am a BIG nails fan.  And she even did them herself, so I was very impressed with her work!! I forgot to ask her name, but I did let her know that I would be posting her picture.  So FUN!!


Here are my Convention Swap Cards:


This one uses the New Sweet Sadie Washi Tape, the Cupcake Builder Punch and the 
Modern Label Punch and the NEW Cupcake Party stamp set.


This one uses the following stamp sets:  Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Papillon Potpourri and A Dozen Thoughts.  4 Punches:  Elegant Butterfly, Pansy, Petite Petals and the Itty Bitty Accents.


                             This is one of my Favorite stamp sets - The Work of Art !!!
                                         So many possibilities with this stamp set.


I Thank you for stopping by today!!!

Have a great weekend and do some Stamping !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...