Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Special Convention Gifts !!

Good Morning !!  

I made a very Special Convention Gift for 3 Special Ladies!!  I didn't bring this gift to Convention as I was afraid that it wouldn't make the trip too well in my suitcase.  So I personally delivered one to my Upline Susan Campfield, right before Convention.   Then I mailed one to Becky Roberts when I got back home after Convention, it arrived this Monday.  I still have one to deliver to Cherie Manderschied who is Susan's Upline, she lives here in the Twin Cities.

Okay, are you ready !!!!  Drum Roll Please.............



Isn't this too cute !!!!   This is a Chalkboard / Dry Erase Easel board.
So this is the Chalkboard side.



This is the Dry Erase side of the Easel board.  
So it is decorated on both sides, how fun is that !!
You can put messages on both sides to tell your Customers 
Thank You for coming to class.
Or
Alert them to upcoming classes!   



This final pic is of the darling holder for the Chalk and the Dry Erase markers.  The Chalk was even titled "POOL PARTY" so of course I had to choose that pack of Chalk to fill the inside.  This cute idea was part of Create with Connie and Mary's 2014 Summer Edition and was designed by Debbie Henderson.  You can still order this Session, just stop over to their blog -  Create with Connie and Mary.  It was the PERFECT gift for these Special Ladies in my life!!!  


Thanks for stopping by today !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...