Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Treat Holder Ideas - Part 3

Only 2 more days until Valentine's Day.  So here is Part 3 of my Valentine's Day Treat Holder Ideas.  You can view my prior post of Part 2  ( Here ) and then there is a link on Part 2 to my prior post of Part 1 the beginning of all these FUN ideas. 

This would be the 8th Valentine's Day Treat Holder Idea.  The Panda Bear Treat Holder.


This project is one that I actually demonstrated at our Quarterly Meeting.  The idea is from Lisa Young, who always has the cutest Punch Art ideas.  Lisa has the tutorial on her blog  ( Here )


This little Panda Bear is the cutest thing ever.  Who wouldn't LOVE to get this cute Panda Bear as their Valentine Gift !!!  The Kit Kat is what is used for my Chocolate surprise, you could use any of
the Fun Size Candy Bars. 

The 9th Valentine's Day Treat Holder is one of my favorites.  The Pretzel Bag Treat Holder.


The Pretzel Bags are super easy to do and I have made numerous ones for different occasions.
This one is a little bit longer than what I normally do, as I used Heart Shaped Nestles Crunch chocolates rather than the Hershey Nuggets.  I have dimensions for a Smaller Version using the Hershey Nuggets ( Here )


Here's a closer view.  I used the Labels Collection Framelits to make the Tag for this.  I just Love how you can make so many things with them!   Delightful Dozen stamp set with Red Glimmer paper for the Heart.  Tied up with 1/4" Pretty In Pink Grosgrain Ribbon.

For the 10th Valentine's Day Treat Holder.  I have a super cute Gum Holder. 


These Gum Holders are always a great idea!   The first time that I made one of these was at one of our DIVA monthly meetings.  My upline Susan Campfield shared this cute idea with us as one of our Make & Takes and I continue to change things up to make them for different occasions.


Here's a closer view, so that you can see the darling Sweet Shop Designer Paper that makes this project so stinkin' cute !!!  The P. S. I Love You stamp set makes the greeting on this project.  All tied up with some Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon and some of the Sale-A-Bration Calypso Organdy Ribbon for an accent!!

The Dimensions for this holder are for the New Orbitz Gum size. 
**Please note that each type of Gum could have a different size and then you would need to adjust these dimensions accordingly. **

Orbitz:
Cardstock -  3 3/4"  x  5 1/2"
Score @  1/2", 7/8", 3", and 3 4/8"
Designer Paper  2 1/8" x 3 3/4"   Cut ( 2 )

A BIG Thank You to Lisa Young and Susan Campfield for sharing their creativity!!

I want to Thank You ALL for stopping back to see Part 3 of my Valentine's Day Treat Holder Ideas!!

Have a Wonderful Weekend and make some FUN handmade gifts this year for Valentine's Day !!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...