Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine Treat Holder Ideas - Part 1

Good Evening Ladies,

Well it was a busy weekend with lots of Stamping Fun.  Our Quarterly meeting was Saturday morning and I was asked to do a Demonstration for the meeting.  So the Theme for the Demo was Valentine's Day Treat Holder Ideas.  I had 10 different ideas for the demonstration, a couple I have already shown you.

One - The Valentine's Day Lollipops       ( Click Here )  to see my prior post.

Next up I have the Petite Pocket Valentine Treat Holder


This Treat Holder is made with the Petite Pocket XL Die.  Then I used the Hearts Framelit to cut out the Heart in the middle to show the candy hearts inside.  P. S. I Love You stamp set was used for the greeting tag punched out with the Modern Label Punch with Rhinestones for accents.  Then I used the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder to add some cute little Hearts on the closing flap.  All tied together with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine with a Heart out of the Twitterpated Designer Paper using the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit. 


I tried to get a little closer view for you, but cut off the top.  It's called User Error something that follows me around these days.  LOL

For the Third Valentine's Day Treat Holder I have these darling Framelit Treat Holders.


This is my take on the Framelit Treat Holder that Angie Kennedy Juda shared on  her blog.     ( Click Here )  to see Angie's. 
I used Blushing Bride Cardstock, accented with the Adorning Accents Border in the middle.  Border is Basic Black Cardstock punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border.  The greeting Tag here was made using the Delightful Dozen Stamp set.

The Super Cute Penquin I saw on LeeAnn Greff's blog.   So I just combined everything all together.
To see LeeAnn's directions for the Penquin Punch Art  ( Click Here ) 


Here's a closer view of them.  Super easy to make for a Special Someone for Valentine's Day!

For the Fourth Valentine's Day Treat Holder we have something that I saw on Becky Robert's blog.
Actually she made these for Leadership in January as part of her Leadership Gifts..

 
These Scallop Envelope Treat Holders are absolutely adorable!!!  I LOVE how she used all the bright colors to go with the Sale-A-Bration Designer paper.  



Here's a closer view.  
You can  ( Click Here )  to see all the things that Becky made to go with them.

So I would like to Thank Angie, LeeAnn and Becky for sharing their creativity !!

Be sure you stop back to check out the rest of the items that I brought for the Demonstration!!

I hope that you have a wonderful evening!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...