Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine's Day Treat Ideas

Hello Ladies,

I have some Valentine's Day Treat Ideas to share with you.  With Valentine's Day right around the corner here are 2 really FUN ideas for you!

I saw this FUN idea over at Splitcoast Stampers.  Valentine's Day Lollipops.  I made these for some of my good friends that were going to Leadership. 


These Lollipops are made using the small Candy Canes to make the Heart Shape.  Then you add a lollipop stick in the middle of the Heart.  Fill with Candy Melts and top with Valentine Sprinkles.  I put them in a clear bag and tied them at the bottom with some curly ribbon and a "Be My Valentine" greeting tag.  I used the  P.S. I Love You stamp set to make the tag.

.
Here's a close up view for you.   Unfortunately, I forgot to write down the person who shared this awesome idea on Splitcoast.  So if this is your idea, please let me know so I can give you credit. 


Now this second idea is something else that I made for Becky Roberts.  One of her favorite things is Cinnamon Gummy Bears.  I sent these along with my Upline ( Susan Campfield ) as she was going to Leadership and she graciously delivered them to Becky for me.


  It was so cute to see all the little bears lined up in a row!  The BagTopper was made using the Twitterpated Designer Paper that I ran through the Big Shot using the Top Note Die.  I added a Fluerettes II and a Basic Jewel Pearl for my embellishments.  Greeting is from the P. S. I Love You stamp set.

I will be doing a demonstration this upcoming weekend at our Quarterly meeting on Saturday, so I will have 9 more ideas to share with you next week.

Thanks for stopping by today !!   Take a few minutes to make some Handmade items this year for Valentine's Day !!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...