Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day Treat Holder Ideas - Part 2

I'm back with some more FUN Valentine's Day Treat Holder Ideas from our Quarterly Meeting.  I was asked to Demonstrate some ideas for Valentine's Day, so that's exactly what I did.  So on Monday I started this fun adventure and we'll continue with 3 more Valentine's Day Ideas today!!

In case you missed the prior post, if you click  ( Here )  you will be there.

Are you ready?    Here we go!!

For the 5th Valentine's Day Treat Holder Idea we have one of my favorites, which I have made numerous times.  The Got Treats Cello Tube Holder.


This Treat Holder has yummy M &M's inside.  I used Cherry Cobbler cardstock and the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit Die.  Then I stamped the Got Treats Valentine Heart and cut it out for the center.


Here's a little closer view for you.

On to the 6th Treat Holder.  Which is a cute little Sweet Shop Bag that I saw over on Angie Kennedy Juda's blog.  This is a total case of Angie's idea because I thought it was just too cute !

 
Angie has a video tutorial for this cute bag.  Check out Angie's blog ( Here )

Here's a closer view for you of the cute little bag.  This one if filled with Dove Chocolates!!


For the 7th Treat Holder we have this beautiful Bouquet of Hearts Favor Box that I saw over on Gretchen Barron's blog during the Tour de Freaks.  ( Here )


I love how all the Hearts are the Flowers on this one. 


This Bouquet of Hearts Valentine Treat Holder is filled with Cupid Candy Corn!

A Big Thank You to Angie and Gretchen for sharing their creativity  !!

I hope you enjoy all the Fun Valentine's Day Treat Holders!  I still have a few more ideas to share with you, so don't forget to stop back and check them out. 

Happy TGIF !!!!
Sue    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...