Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine Cello Window Treat Pouch

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, and I am still needing to make some Valentine Treat Projects for some Special people.   As I was reading through my emails on Sunday morning, I noticed that I had my Sunny Stampin' Project Ideas Newsletter from Andrea Walford there.  So I quickly opened it to find this adorable Valentine Cello Window Treat Pouch as our project for this newsletter.  What a FUN project this was!  I jumped right in Sunday morning to make them.

Here they are !!



They are just too cute!

To sign up for the Sunny Stampin' Project Ideas Newsletter so you can get the details for this cute project go to Andrea Walford's blog ( Here ) and Sign Up.  It will be on the right hand side bar at the top.

Hope you are having a GREAT day !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...