Monday, February 21, 2011

February Stamp Club Projects

Today is President's Day and I have the day off.  Woo Hoo !!
However, it has been Snowing now for 2 days and all the snow that had melted last week is back, ugh.  I am so ready for Spring and so tired of the Snow.  Sorry for whining!  Now that I have a little time, I thought I would share the February Stamp Club Projects with you.  With all the recent activities it sure has been busy.  This month I decided that we would have a "Happy Birthday" theme.  Especially, after I saw one of the cards that Carrie Cudney had demonstrated for us at Regionals.  Carrie used some of the In Colors which I so love!

Here's our make n takes for this month.



First we did the Birthday card that I had made for my Swap card for Regionals. 



It had some wonderful techniques that I thought we be fun to share with everyone.  Using the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder which we ran through the Big Shot and then flipped it over to use the reverse de-embossed side.  Then the Soft Suede piece was stamped using Soft Suede ink and the En Francis background stamp.  The Build a Blossom was used as the focal point of the card and gave a very elegant look using Cherry Cobbler and Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla cardstock.  Birthday Wishes is from Bring on the Cake.
Again, this was my take on a card that Becky Roberts did and was also my Regional Swap Card.


For the second Birthday card, it's the card that Carrie Cudney demonstrated at Regionals. 



                                            Isn't it so darling!


Recipe: 
Stamp Set:  Create a Cupcake
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Blushing Bride & Pear Pizzaz Designer Paper, Real Red Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Soft Suede
Pear Pizzaz Glimmer Brads, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Modern Label Punch, Build a Cupcake Punch, Pear Pizzaz Ribbon


You always need a Birthday Card for someone, don't you !
 
I'll be stamping today, how about you? 
 
Thanks for stopping by !!
 
Happy Stamping !!!
       Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...