Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More Valentine Gifts for the Grandkids

Here is the second part of the Valentine gifts for the grandkids.  I'm sure that they will be excited when their packages arrive !!  With only 5 more days until Valentine's Day, let's get started.

First, I found this cute Mini Valentine Purse Gum Holder on Late Night Stampers.  I don't have the person's name, so if this is your idea please let me know so I can give you credit.  These are so cute and really easy to make.  I used the Take 5 gum for these which come in many flavors, I chose watermelon. 




At least I did save some of her directions that were posted, so hopefully this will help.

Real Red cardstock 9 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Score at 3 1/8", 3 5/8", 6 5/8" and 7 1/8"

Then turn it and score at 1/2"  and 3".   On the end after the 7 1/8" scoreline use Scallop Edge Punch.
Cut off each side on 1/2 score line from scallop end up to 6 5/8" score line.
Then using the Paper Snips cut at 3 1/8" and 3 5/8" score line up to 1/2 score line on the sides.
Then you will adhere the little flaps to inside of purse using Snail or Sticky Strip.
Position your bubble gum inside of purse, this will allow you to then adhere the side flaps.
Adhere half of velcro dot to inside of top flap, then peal off and adhere it to front of purse.
Then decorate with Designer Series Paper of your choice, using a 2 1/4" x 1 3/4" for outside top flap, adhere it with SNAIL Adhesive.

Next up is the Valentine Cello Window Treat Pouch that I posted on February 2nd.   ( Click Here )



This was a project that I received in Andrea Walford's February Project Newsletter. 
Thanks for the wonderful project Andrea!
I filled them with Dark Chocolate & Cherry Swirl DOVE pieces.

Here's the Third one for today!



I just LOVE to wrap up a special candy bar, I used the Love Impressions Designer Paper.  Real Red Glimmer Hearts were punched with the Full Heart punch.  Then I used the Be My Valentine stamp for
the banner.  As Becky says "Remember it's all in the wrap" !!

Thanks to everyone who shared their wonderful Valentine Ideas !!

That's it for today.  I want to Thank You for stopping by!

Happy Stamping  !!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...