Monday, December 20, 2010

My Christmas Gifts for the Grandkids !

It's getting so close to Christmas, only 5 more days I always make some things for the Grandkids especially for Christmas.   This year I'm really pushing my time to the limit in getting this in the mail.  So before I packaged everything up I did take some pictures.  There are several to show you, I will show you half today and then half on Wednesday.

First,  I wanted to share a picture of my two darling grandkids with you.  I'm sure that they are wishing everyone a very "Happy Holiday". 



I should also tell you that I like to do a theme each year, however this year there seems to be several themes.    So here is the first theme which is the "Penquin Theme".  The Penquin Favor Box is filled
with Tootsie Rolls, as that is my grandson's favorite treat!


The original ideas for these cute little Penquins are from Lisa Young.  She is quite a creative lady!  I love that she does so many cute Punch Art items and they are so Fun to make!   Lisa has directions on her blog  for both the Favor Box and the Candy Wrapper  Click here for the Favor Box.   Click here to the Candy Wrapper  Thanks Lisa for sharing these cute little guys!

Next up, we have the Reindeer Soap Holder and the Santa Bitty Box with "Dove" chocolate inside. 
So my Reindeer and Santa Theme.


The original idea for the Soap Holder is from Erica Cerwin.  This is my 3rd take on her idea, and I have copied the link from my prior post  ( Here )  for directions.   I used Real Red, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso,  Basic Black, Candy Cane Christmas Designer Paper.  Wide Oval Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, 1/2" Punch, Scribbles Swirls Embosslit and 1/4" Punch (retired).


The Santa Bitty Box is from Patti Lee and I just had to make these for the grandkids too!   I have copied the link from my prior post  ( Here )
I used Real Red, Shimmery White, Basic Black, and Blush Blossom (retired) cardstock. 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch, 1/2" Punch, Ornament Punch, 2 Step Bird Punch, Polka Dot Embossing folder.


Here's the opened view.


Next up is the Naughty or Nice Note Pad Holder.  I actually found some pencils that say Naughty on one side and Nice on the other side.  Then the Note Pad that says Naughty or Nice.  They are just too Cute!
So this would go along with my Santa Theme actually.


This is my 2nd take on this idea from Terri Snider a fellow demonstrator from my group.
I have the link to my prior post ( Here )   where you can find the directions.  I used Real Red cardstock and Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.  Candy Cane Christmas Designer Paper.

That's the first half of the Christmas Gifts for the Grandkids.  Don't forget to stop by on Wednesday and check out the rest of the fun Gifts that I am sending down their way this year!   Enjoy !!

Happy Stamping !!
       Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...