Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Stamp Club Holiday Dinner

Well it's been a few days since I posted. I've been busy getting ready for the Holiday Stamp Club Dinner on Thursday.

We have a very FUN evening planned for this Thursday. We'll start it off with a wonderful dinner. Everyone is pitching in on helping out with this feast! After a relaxing Dinner, we'll be having a Card Swap. This is a Special Treat for sure. I'll be sharing ALL the cards later on probably next week.  For today I will be sharing my Special Gifts to my Stamp Club Ladies.


First,  here is one of my Holiday Gifts for them.  It's a "Holiday Treat Bag" with yummy chocolate inside. 
The details for this project are on my prior post ( Here ) 
Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla cardstock, Deck The Halls Designer paper, (retired always artichoke 1/4" grosgrain ribbon), Perfect Punches stamp set.



Second, here is my version of a Holiday Soap Holder.  "Tidings of Comfort and Joy" with the cute little Reindeer Antibacterial Soap.  I just LOVE this idea, it will work for everyone on your Gift List.  It even makes a cute little Stocking Stuffer too.   This original idea is Erica Cerwin's. 
I have a link on my prior post ( Here )  for directions. 



This is the Holiday Soap Holder Open View.



Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla cardstock.  Deck The Halls Designer Paper, stamp set for the saying are from the Contempo Christmas.


Their "Holiday Card"  is from an earlier post that I did with the Ghirardelli chocolate mini box, but I just couldn't resist not sharing this as my card to them for the Holidays.  It's a 3 x 3 Mini Card using the Jolly Holiday Designer paper, Wide Oval Punch, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla cardstock stamp set is Bells and Boughs.





And now for the Finale:  Their Make & Take they will do after our "Holiday Dinner".  

            It's a   "Santa"   Bitty Box with "Dove" chocolate inside.    



The original idea for this cute little Bitty Box is by Patti Lee @ Creations by Patti.   ( Here )  
This is a super easy project and would be another FUN Stocking Stuffer. 

Thanks go out to Lisa Rodriguez, Dawn Griffith, Erica Cerwin, and Patti Lee for sharing their ideas !

I'm looking so forward to our "Holiday Dinner" this Thursday.  I hope that you've enjoyed the Holiday Projects !!   Give them a try and have a FUN Stamping Day !!

Happy Stamping !!
Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...