Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Swap Cards

I do apologize for the delay and not posting for the past few days.  We took a little vacation to Phoenix and Las Vegas!  We had a wonderful time visiting a good friend, taking in a WILD hockey game and then while  in Las Vegas we saw Andrea Bocelli at the MGM Grand.  The weather was wonderful !!  We even MISSED the Huge Awful Snow storm back home over the weekend. 

But for now to catch up on a few things. 

Our Holiday Dinner was so much FUN!  Everyone had a wonderful time and it was so nice to be able to spend some quality time with the girls!  As promised I have the pictures of the swap cards that were exchanged that night.   No particular theme, we left that open.  So let's get started.


Created by Tasha


Created by Traci


Created by Erin


Created by Dawn


And this one is my creation. 
My picture really doesn't show the detail of this card.  Must mean that I need a new camera, right? 
I totally cased this card which was created by Chat Wszelaki. 

That's all for now, but I have several other ideas to share with you this week. 
So be sure to check back in, so you don't miss out on the ideas !!!

Thanks go out to all my Stamp Club girls for such a Wonderful Holiday celebration !! 
We were missing Lisa that evening as she was not feeling well and had to stay at home that night.  

Happy Stamping !!
       Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...