Friday, December 31, 2010

Lots of Love Card

I'm so excited that I am able to have a little extra time today to share with you !!  It's the "Lots of Love" card.  This is another card from our DIVA meeting, which was created by our leader Susan Campfield! 
So now that the Christmas excitement is on the downside, it's time LADIES to get a head start on Valentine's Day!  One of my favorite days as my daughter was born on Valentine's Day!

So let's get started !!!



Here's the closed view of this lovely card. 
Don't you think that the Glimmer Paper Heart is just the Bling for this card!
It might just be the card that MDH gets this year!  But that will be our little secret, so don't tell him!




This is the opened view.  Sorry, the saying is pretty small and the focus isn't the best on this one.  
"Happy Valentine's Day"
Plus the fact that when I took these pictures it was very late. 
That will teach me to not do this when I am not awake.  LOL 
But at least you can get the general idea.

Thanks Susan for sharing this with us !!

Recipe:   Lots of Love Letterpress Plate
Cardstock: ( 2 )  Real Red  4" x 5 1/4"
Basic Black  5 1/2 " x 8 1/2",  plus a scrap for the Scallop Heart,  Whisper White  3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
Ink:  Versa Mark, Real Red
Glimmer Paper, 5/8" Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Full Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch,
Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Teeny Tiny Wishes
and of course the Big Shot!  I hope that you remembered to put this on your Santa List!
If you didn't you need to be sure it's on your Valentine Want List!
Or if you can't wait til then you better check out my 24/7 Online Shopping button ( Here )

WISHING EVERYONE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I'm so glad that I finally decided to take the Big Leap to Join the Blogging World!
January 3rd will be 4 months!  I didn't think I would even make it a month!
A Big "Thank You" to all who have taken the time to stop by and check out my Blog!
I'll see you next YEAR !!

Happy Stamping  !!!
Sue

1 comment:

Inking Idaho said...

I'm glad you are blogging too Sue! I've enjoyed seeing all your beautiful creations...you are a dang GOOD stamper Missy!!
Happy New Year! Becky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...