Wednesday, June 4, 2014

10 Stampin' Up! Videos! Using Cool, New Products!

Beware!!  I'll just warn you that these 10 Stampin' Up! videos can be very inspiring!  
I'm a visual person and I really love it when I can see how to use some of the new products in action and I hope you do, too!!! So I thought you might like to watch a video or 2 or 10!         Then pick a product that is your favorite!  My Big Stampin' Up! product order should be arriving sometime this Friday.  I don't know if I can wait that long to play, but I do need some time so that I can share some samples of my favorites with you!  
In the meantime I hope that you will ENJOY these videos from Stampin' Up!!  



                                                              Dress Up Your Package



                                                      File Tabs Edgelits Dies (133729)

                     
                                           Greeting You Simply Created Card Kit (133793)


                                                  Flower Patch Stamp Set (133207) and 
                                                  Flower Fair Framelits Dies (133731)


Hamburger Box Bigz XL Die (133724)  



  

                                                  Super Cute Boxes, Bags and Tags





                                     Custom Cello Bag Using Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder (133740)



                                                         DIY Create You Own Stencil



                                                       Fast Fuse Adhesive (129026)


                                                         How to Create 3-D Paper Flowers


After you're done, be sure to take a moment and do some shopping online. 
My Show Now Button is at the top on the right hand side bar.  ( Click Here )

Thanks for stopping by today !!!!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...