Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Are you ready for the Holidays?

Well it's official now!  The Christmas tree is up and decorated!  Can you believe it?   I have proof.

 
So now let the parties begin !!  I actually went to my first Christmas gathering last night.  A Christmas Open House at my friend and fellow demonstrator Terri Snider.
 
When you go to a gathering you bring a hostess gift, right ?   Absolutely !!!
 
 
So that's what I did.  Here's a really cute idea last minute hostess gift, teacher gift, co-worker gift for Christmas.  Best of all it's really easy to make.  I saw this idea on Glenda Calkins blog, so I could definitely feel a CASE coming on for sure.  Start with a Mini envelope fold the flap inside, add a 3 x 3 card, add some Ghirardelli chocolate then slip them both inside for the perfect gift.  Decorate the front of the envelope and you are done.


Here's a picture of the Envelope with the chocolate tucked inside and the 3 x 3 card.

For the 3 x 3 card cut some whisper white card stock 2 3/4″ X 5 1/2″ and fold it in half to create a 2 3/4″ X 2 3/4″ square card.   Attach your card to a piece of coordinating card stock cut 3″ X 3″.  


A Big Thank you to Glenda for this great idea!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue


   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...