Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Last Minute Thanksgiving Goodies !!!

I finally got my Thanksgiving Goodies in the mail today and on their way down to the grandkids.  They will be a day late, but Im sure they will understand.  I have several pictures to share, so let's get started.

First up is a Thanksgiving Gift Card Holder and Treat Bags.  I love the Pop N Cuts Die !!  Perfect for whipping up a Cute Gift Card Holder for any occasion!  The grandkids love the Sour Patch treats, so I bagged some of them up and put a cute Tag on it for Thanksgiving.

 
The Deco Dies were used for the Gift Card front design and also the Tag.  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla cardstock, Chocolate Chip and Crushed Curry Inks, Circle Framelits, Label Bracket Punch, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Retired Gusseted Cello Bags, Tags 4 You, Teeny Tiny Wishes, A Gift For You and the  Harvest of Thanks stamps sets.
 
 
Here's a closer view of the Gift Card Holder open and closed. 


These cute Tag a Bag Treat Holders have a Hershey Chocolate bar inside.  This Treat Holder is from my Convention Gifts, but the cute Turkey Idea I got from my upline - Susan Campfield.   Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper is used to make the Belly Band. For the Turkey you need Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Whisper White and Very Vanilla Cardstock.  The Tags 4 You stamp set and Chocolate Chip Ink.  Super Easy last minute gift for your Thanksgiving hostess.  What hostess doesn't love Chocolate !!


Here's a little close up of the Thanksgiving Turkey Treat Bag Holder.  If you would like to see my original version, just click ( Here ).   If you would like to see how to make the Turkey on the front you can just click ( Here ), My upline has a video for that.     Thanks Susan !!

Stop back tomorrow and I will share the other Goodies with you!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a Wonderful Thanksgiving Day!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...