Sunday, May 5, 2013

Paper Pumpkin - Welcome Kit

My Paper Pumpkin - Have you signed up yet?  Be sure to sign up before the 10th of May!!!  Then you'll be getting this FUN Welcome Kit !!  This Wednesday my Paper Pumpkin participants will be making the Welcome Kit cards and a Bonus project.  So I wanted to show you what we'll be doing.


Here's the 1st half of the Group picture.  The first card on the right is the card made with the directions that come with My Paper Pumpkin.  The next card is a case of a stepped up version that I saw on my fellow demonstrator's Blog.  Thanks Rachel !!


This is the 2nd half of the Group picture.  The first card on the left is a combination of a couple cards that I saw, another stepped up version.  Thanks Rachel and Sandi !!  The second card on the left is a stepped up version from Sandi MacIver.   The Bonus project is my own creation.  The Card Holder is made with an additional piece of Basic Gray cardstock and some of the leftover pieces from the Welcome Kit.  I LOVE how this turned out.  Sometimes what ideas you have in your mind, don't always work out.  But this one did for me.


Close up of my Card Holder - Bonus Project.


These next pictures are close ups of the individual cards. 


This is the second card on the left in the group picture.


This is the first card on the right.  Feature Paper Pumpkin project.


This is the second card on the right in the group picture.


This is the inside of the Card Holder - Bonus Project.

1 sheet of Basic Gray - score @ 1/2 and 10 1/2 on the 11" side.
                                      score @ 2" and 2 1/2" on the 8 1/2" side
   Cut the cardstock in half @ 5 1/2".  You'll need an additional piece of cardstock 3" x 6" as a center add on to connect both sides.  Fold on the score lines to create your pockets, secure with sticky strip.

You can check out My Paper Pumpkin.  It's on my left hand side bar.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...