Friday, March 29, 2013

Some Easter Gifts for the Grandkids

Wow, I have no idea where the month of March has gone.  It's been a very busy one that's for sure.  I've been a little short on time, but I do have a couple of other Easter gifts to share with you.  The Grandkids are getting a little older, but I still like to make them something for Easter.

I was able to get the Easter Baskets posted earlier, so let's start with the next one. 
If you missed them you can click on the link ( Here ) to take you there.

So how about some Easter Jars: 



These cute little jars are filled with the White Chocolate M & M's.  Tied up with a big bow on the front.  The little jars can be found in the Wedding section of Michael's.  Actually, there a quite a few things that can be found there. 


Here's a closer view, but I forgot to take a picture after I put the Easter Tag on. 
But use your imagination for that one! 
The Stripped Ribbon is retired, and then we have the 1 1/4" Two Tone Pink Pirouette/Rose Red Ribbon.

Next up we have the Easter Candy Bar Treat Holder:



I saw this cute idea over on Becky Robert's blog a while back.  They are really easy to make.  Using the Apothecary Accents Framelits, then run that through the Big Shot with the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder.  The little Bunny is from the Spring Sampler stamp set.  Punches are the 1" Circle Punch and the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch.  Greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and then using the Bitty Banners Framelit to cut out.  Tied with the Melon Mambo 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon.


Here's a closer view so that you can see some of the detail. 

The next one is the Easter Lollipop Treat Holder:


The Easter Lollipop Treat Holder is my take on Erica Cerwin's Hearts A Flutter Tutorial.  I made those for Valentine's Day.  So change it up a little and you have an EASTER one! 

Here's a closer view again:


Using Daffodil Delight cardstock to make the Scallop Envelope this time.  I did use the Honey Comb Embossing Folder again, as I really liked how it turns out.  I used the Marina Mist and the Melon Mambo 3/8" Stiped Organdy Ribbon for a little additional color.  The Paper Doilies add a special touch for the Lollipop.  Teeny Tiny Wishes were used again for the greeting and a different Bitty Banners Framelit was used.  The Lollipops are also found in the Wedding section at Michael's. 

I do have one more gift idea for you, so hopefully I can get that one posted too.

Thanks for stopping by today !!!  Wishing everyone a wonderful Easter !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...