Thursday, February 28, 2013

Patterned Occasions

Good Evening Ladies!

I bet you thought I forgot about you!  Well not so, I would rather be doing what I LOVE to do and sharing that with you anytime!  First no time, working overtime, then computer problems.  Hopefully, we're back on track.

So I better get going.  Today, I wanted to share with you my Shoebox Swap card from our meeting this month.  Sale-A-Bration is one of the Best Times ever !!  Who doesn't love to get FREE products?  The Patterned Occasions Stamp set is one of the choices that you have. 

 
 
I love the New Fold on this card!  Something different and really easy to do. 
 And yes, it still fits in the standard A2 envelope. 
 

I saw this FUN fold on Sandy Hancock's blog, so I had to give it a try.  Sandy has some directions on her blog, you can check them out by clicking ( Here ).   I just love that this set has so many Occasions to be celebrated !!!  So give this one a try!

Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango along with Sahara Sand and Whisper White for cardstock.  The Sycamore Street Designer Paper has lots of fun patterns to play with.  The Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack was used with an added bit of bling on the punched flower.

A Big Thank You to Sandy for sharing !!!

I want to Thank you for stopping by today and your patience while I was MIA!!

Happy Stamping !!!
Sue
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...