Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Mittens Card

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!!  It was a busy one for us for sure !!
It was our 39th Wedding Anniversary on Thanksgiving!!  And yes, we actually were married on Thanksgiving Day.   So this was a special Anniversary for us!  We went to see the CIRQUE DREAMS WINTER WONDERLANDwhat an awesome show that was! 
No cooking for me this year !  Not to worry though, we did have all the Thanksgiving goodies.

I've had a couple of days off,  Woo Hoo !!  So I've been trying to get some Christmas gifts ready ahead of time.  :0  As I know I'll be working overtime for sure.  As I was browsing for a card idea for the Holiday Gift Exchange next week, I found one that caught my eye.  This is pretty much a case of Dawn Griffith's card that I saw.  I did have to change a couple of small things as I didn't have all of the stamp sets, but all is well.

Here's the group picture:




 
Now here is a closer view, hopefully you can see the details a little better.


This card is so beautiful and sparkly.  Pefect for this occasion!

Here's what I changed:  Since I didn't have the Snowflake Soiree set that Dawn used, I had to come up with something else.   So I used the New Single Stamp Bold Snowflake.  I stamped it using the New Illuminate Ink Pad, added a little dazzling diamonds and punched it out with the Blossom Punch.  I also added a Jewels Basic Pearl in the center.   Dawn also has a video tutorial in case you want to give this one a try.  Just click  Here .  

Thank You Dawn for this wonderful idea !!

Thanks to all for stopping by today !!!

Happy Stamping !!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...