Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cute Bunny Card

Happy Wednesday !!  Well the other day I shared the March Stamp Club projects with you.  Today I wanted to share the Adorable Bunny Card that goes with the Bunny Basket.  This cute Bunny card is also a Dawn Griffith idea based on the Bunny Basket that she created.  You really have to make them both! 

So here is the cute Bunny Card!!



This is just the cutest Bunny face !!  It's made using the Heart Collection Framelits.  The face is made exactly the same as the Basket, using the same punches.  You just fold your cardstock and then leave a small space at the top of the Heart, so you end up with the fold at the top.



What a cute pair they would make at Easter!!  Just in case you want to check these two FUN projects out, here's the link to the video that Dawn has on her blog.  Just click ( Here ) .

Thanks again Dawn for sharing your creativity !!

Just wanted to Thank Everyone who has stopped by to check out my blog.  Today I reached 50,000 hits on my blog !!!  Woo Hoo !!  I was so excited, I took the big leap into blogger world about 18 months ago.  It's been so much FUN to share what I LOVE to do!! 

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

simply (yes simply) adorable!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...