Monday, September 19, 2011

Hostess Gifts for Stamp Club

Well it was a busy week for sure, hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!  Thursday night was the first meeting for my next session of Stamp Club.  Now last week I showed you my Thank You Nugget Purse, it's my little "Thank You" to my Stamp Club ladies.  Now they each take a turn to be the Hostess with the Mostest.  Not sure if that is a word, but oh well they are awesome ladies!!

So I usually have a couple of FUN gifts for them as a "Thank You" from me for being a Hostess.

First up is something that everyone should have. 



It's a Baker's Twine Dispenser or Holder!!  I saw these cute Hostess gifts over at Patty Bennet's blog.   ( Here )    Patty thinks she saw the original idea over on Diana Gibbs blog, but Marie Shaughnessy also has this on her blog as a Storage Idea.  ( Here )   I think I have said this before, but I am always amazed and then so excited when someone creates something or finds a different way to use Stampin' Up products!!!   Well this is right up at the top of the list with me. 



So have you already guessed that these are the containers that usually have all kinds of Stampin' Up  products inside.  Like buttons, brads, mini clips, jingle bells the list goes on and on.  Well the inside that has the Baker's Twine wrapped all around it are the plastic holders in that you find in the center of all your Rolls of Ribbon.  Now how clever is that!!  I only had time to make one of these cute holders so far, but Patty has several other ideas on how to decorate them.



Now those of you who were at Convention should recognize the Idea Book and Catalog Stickers that we could purchase.  The ladies were Super excited when I pulled these out!!  As each of them will be receiving their very own set of Stickers and of course each Stamp Club member receives a copy of the Current Idea Book & Catalog. 

Now don't you wish you were here to participate in all the FUN!!

It's never too late!

Thanks for taking time to stop by today!!

Happy Stamping !!!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...