Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Christmas Gifts for the Grandkids Part 2 !

Only 3 more days til Christmas, and their packages are in the mail and on their way to the Grandkids!
As promised here is part 2 of  My Christmas Gifts for the Grandkids.

So here they are again wishing everyone a very "Happy Holiday".


So let's get started with the next gifts for them.



The Mitten Gift Card Holders and the M & M Santa Bags
So I guess you could call this one kinda of a Santa Theme.  The Mitten Gift Card Holder was a Make & Take from our monthly meeting in November created by Terri Snider.  Again,  I've seen alot of the mittens gift cards and I think they're just too cute! The Thumb being made by the Two Step Bird Punch is what intriqued me.  The directions are in my earlier post  ( Here ) 
The M & M Santa Bags - the bags have always been a big hit and I first saw this idea on Becky Roberts' blog.  They are super easy to make !  You will need some 1" x 8" Clear Bags and some M & M's.  Then decorate the Top for that Special Holiday or Event.  Becky made these for an Event at her son's school.  
Stamp Set is:  Jolliest Time of the Year and Perfect Punches,   Whisper White Cardstock, Rhinstones Markers :  Real Red, Basic Black, and Old Olive Stamp Pad,  with  1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon
On to the next gift.


These are the Present Gift Card Holders that I saw on Vicki Burdick's blog a while back.  I did change the Designer Paper on these to the Jolly Holiday paper.  The link on my prior post to the directions is ( Here )  I did add the "Do Not Open Till Xmas" to the bottom, just in case.  I found the cute Snowman cookie at Walmart.  Those who know me, know that I Love all kinds of Snowman. 
And now for the Finale:    Santa Lollipops



Now I usually send down some kind of outrageous lollipop at Christmas time.  Last year it was a very large Candy Cane with a Top Note Santa face.  This cute Idea I saw at our December meeting and was created by Brenda Cardinal.  She loves to create the most wonderful Big Shot Projects! 
The Santa's are made using the Scallop Circle Die, Embossed with the Petals of Plenty Embossing Folder, 5-Petal Flower Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Circle Punch, Pillow Box Die ( This is used to make the hat on top) Actually, the Pillow Box is attached to the back of the Scallop Circle with sticky strip.  A Cotton Ball makes the fuzzy white top of the hat.  Champagne Stampin' Glitter Glass on the brim.  To make the brim, I folded over 6 scallops.  Moonlight Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink on the beard.  The Lollipop is inside the Pillow Box. 
Brenda made her's to be an Ornament for the Tree, by attaching ribbon on the back of the hat.

Thanks to Lisa, Erica, Patti, Terri, Becky,Vicki and Brenda for sharing their creativity!

That's it for the Christmas Gifts this year !!!   Here's Wishing You and Yours a Wonderful Holiday !!

If you have any questions, you can send me an email:  sdyas0936@msn.com


Happy Stampin"
       Sue




1 comment:

Anita said...

The Santa Lollipop is darling. I collect Santa and love ideas using Santa. Thank you so much for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...