Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stamp Club and Hostess "Thank You" Gifts

Today, I wanted to share with you my "Thank You" gifts for my Stamp Club Members and also my Hostess "Thank You" gifts for this session.  We are just starting our new session this upcoming Thursday.  At the first Club meeting all my Stamp Club members will receive a Top Note "Thank You" filled with a Ghirardelli Chocolate for joining Stamp Club.


                 Here's the Top Note "Thank You" for all my Stamp Club Members.





Supplies were:  Top Note Die, Polka Dot Folder, Scallop Circle Punch,
 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Designer Label Punch.
Cardstock- Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whisper White.

Each month the Hostess for Stamp Club will receive a "Thank You" gift from me.  I usually have a handmade item and since I was able to go to convention this year, they will receive a convention item.

Here's the Hostess "Thank You" Gift.







      A Stampin' Up Post It Note Pad with a Stampin' Up Pen, a Stampin' Up Ruler,
and a cute Owl Paper Clip.


Have a Wonderful Weekend !!!
Sue


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...