Wednesday, July 4, 2012

June Stamp A Stack - Part 2

I hope that everyone is enjoying the 4th of July !!!  I know I'm a little late but here is Part 2 of the June Stamp A Stack. 

Okay, just in case you missed yesterday's post here is the Group Picture again. 




So let's begin Part 2 with the Candles In Color Card: 


This card was a BIG hit at the Stamp A Stack!  It showcases all of the New In Colors for the 2012 - 2014.  New item used in making this card is Chevron Embossing Folder.   Now who wouldn't enjoy receiving this card for their Birthday !!


The final card for this Stamp A Stack is the Love & Sympathy En Francais Card:


I did make one slight change for this card.  I added the Cherry Cobbler cardstock to it.  This card is really so elegant and could be used for a number of Occasions, by just changing the Greeting.  I love the Crumb Cake Ink on the Very Vanilla card stock, I think it gives it a Vintage look.

You can click  ( Here )  to see yesterday's post.

A BIG Thank You to Susan and Brenda for sharing their creativity with us once again for the Stamp A Stack.  Next one is scheduled for October 4th, 5th and 6th.  Hope to see everyone again in October!!

Thanks for stopping by today !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...