Friday, July 27, 2012

Convention Swaps and Gifts

Okay, I have my Convention Swap cards that I made and some of the gifts to share with you.

But first, while I was at Convention I was lucky enough to see Shelli.  So here is that picture.


It's always so much FUN to have your picture taken with Shelli.  She is quiet an amazing lady !!


So let's get started with the Swap Cards, shall we.




Here is the swap card that I made for some of my Special Friends!  I just love the Blooming With Kindness stamp set in the New Catalog.  It was one of the first ones on my Wish List.  This card uses the Embossed Resist technique. 


This is my other Swap Card that I made for Convention.  You may recognize this card as it is from the June Stamp A Stack.  Thought it was such a great way to show all the In Colors for this year and we all know that everyone can always use a Birthday Card.  


Next up is one of my favorite gifts to make for my Convention Friends.  It's my Chocolate Treat Holder.  Yes, the idea is the same as the one I made last year.  It was such a BIG hit, so I changed it up for this year too.   I fell in Love with the Fabulous You stamp set and it's perfect for this project!


To see the post from last year you can click ( Here ).  The directions are also there.

I still have some additional gifts to share with you, along with some pictures of my Special friends that I saw at Convention this year.

Thanks for stopping by today and check back for my additional Convention posts!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...