Monday, April 11, 2011

April Stamp Club Projects

I hope that everyone had a great weekend !  I was busy getting ready for my April Stamp Club this coming Wednesday night.  This month we're going to be taking advantage of the Spring is Blossoming Sneak Peek !  For the FIRST time ever Stampin' UP is giving us a Sneek Peak on 2 items in the upcoming 2011 - 2012 Idea & Catalog Book.  How COOL is that !!  Check out my side bar for all the details on how to take advantage of this offer. 

Our Stamp Club projects will be a Mother's Day Theme and all of them are using the items in the Sneek Peak Special.  The Paisley Petals Designer Paper and the Four Frames stamp set. 

Here's the group picture of all the projects.


From left to right we have the Mother's Day Bonnet, the Mother's Day Card, and the 3 x 3 Mini Envelope Scrapbook Purse.  How awesome are these gifts for Mother's Day !!   Imagine your Mom receiving one or ALL of these gifts on Mother's Day!  It will make her day a Special one for sure!


I just LOVE these cute Bonnets.  I shared one with you last week.  So for the details click ( Here ) 
This time I used the Paisley Petals Designer Paper, which I am in LOVE with!  The colors are so amazing!  I used Whisper White Cardstock and Marina Mist 5/8" grosgrain ribbon with Baja Breeze seam binding.  The inside has Chocolate Easter Rolos!  Imagine that.  As I mentioned in my prior post you could also have a Button Bracelet inside too!  So many small gifts would fit inside for a great surprise.


Up next we have a Mother's Day Card.  As you can see I used the Paisley Petals Designer Paper and the Four Frames stamp set.  The inspiration for this card came from Selene Kempton.  Selene had several designs using the same layout.  This is my take on Selene's layout.  To view Selene's cards click ( Here )  
Thanks Selene for sharing !!



This adorable 3 x 3 Mini Envelope Scrapbook Purse was on Becky Robert's blog yesterday.  She must have known that I was still needing an additional project for Stamp Club.  Actually she was doing an event this weekend with this project. 




This is my take on Becky's project. I used the Paisley Petals Designer paper as Becky did, but I changed papers around and the ribbons. I used some different colors of cardstock and the entire Scallop Circle, as I didn't add the flower on the front. So let your imagination run wild!!




                      Here's my side view of this awesome project. 

Becky has the details on her blog ( Here )  Thanks Becky for sharing the tutorial !!

Well that's all the projects for this month!  I hope that you give them a try and enjoy in all the Stamping FUN!!

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by today!    Have a wonderful day !

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...