Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Gifts for the Grandkids - Part 2

It's almost Easter and I am tracking my packages to the Grandkids.  Easter is my FAVORITE Holiday, and I'm sure you don't know why......  It's all the wonderful CHOCOLATE that is only available at Easter time!

So let's get started with Part 2 of my Easter Gifts for the Grandkids.

Now this first project is one of my Favorites.  I have made these Chocolate Candy Bouquets for different holidays in the past.  However, since I only started blogging back in September I haven't made one.  The Chocolate Candy Bouquets are super easy to make and they make any Occasion a very Special one that's for sure.  I usually seal them in up in clear shrink wrap and then tie them with a pretty ribbon.  This year I skipped that part.


This is a front view of the Chocolate Candy Bouquets.





I tried to get a little closer so that you could see some of the detail.

As you can see these Chocolate Candy Bouquets have some cute lollipops, a few styrofoam Easter Eggs, with a Peanut Butter Easter Bunny for the center of the Bouquet.  Then I added some Peanut Butter Dove Easter eggs which are flat on one side.  The finishing touch is a Beautiful Bow on the front using the 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Pretty In Pink for my granddaughter and Marina Mist for my grandson.  Lollipop sticks were used to add the Chocolate pieces to a flower styrofoam piece inside the pail, topped with easter grass.  There you have it !!  Just imagine all the FUN that you would have making one of these!!


My last project I have made several times now for them.  I'm always looking for Cute little Post It Note Pads.  Which I have been pretty lucky lately in finding quite a few. 



This picture shows the Front of the Post It Note Holder and then the inside view. 

This idea was from a fellow demonstrator in my group - Terri Snyder.  So thankful for this great idea !!
Thanks again Terri !!  You can get the directions from my original post  ( Here )

I want to Thank You ALL for stopping by to check out my projects.
And I want to wish ALL of you a very Happy Easter!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...